- Portugal West Region is known as one of the areas with great potential for agriculture, with excellent results in efficient production.
- As so, the West region developed a high rate of agricultural production, wholesale and retail companies of fruit and vegetables.
- Following local and family tradition, Henrique Jorge Moreira Paulo started to operate nearly 30 years ago in agricultural production.
Shortly after, he started as a wholesaler in former Mercado do Rego in Lisbon, with its own production sale.
- In 1991 Henrique Paulo focused on wholesales leaving behind agricultural production.
- In 2000 with the opening of M. A. R. L. (Mercado Abastecedor da Região de Lisboa- Supply Market of the Lisbon Region), the company began a period of investment and growth.
- In 2014, with over 30 years of industry experience, the company begins a new chapter. With a strong investment in new facilities, fleet and equipment, the company adopted a new brand name "Tanyara" and implement the HACCP system in order to ensure the highest quality of its products and customer satisfaction.